AIM
dfear331

World Creator World Creator

wow...cool.

i dont know why...but i really really liked this. 5 for you! :)

Silent Death Silent Death

verry nice but...

why must people make gay ass controls for their games? like seriously! just stick to the damn arrow keys and control like all the old good games. i hate retarded controls like this. anyway it was a good game though and i give you cred. nice job.

FrostedMuffins responds:

Tell me this, is it possible to move (arrow keys) aim (mouse) and use the attack moves (whatever would be logical for that configuration) or smoke grenades (Space Bar) all at the same time? It's not. Unless if you have a 3rd arm. That's why I needed to have the controls close together, so you could use more controls with less arms. Thanks for liking the game anyways and for the review!

Waterfall Leap Waterfall Leap

nice doood

pretty cool, but at first i thought i was playing as the beaver and had to make the salmon jump off my tail lol nice game.

Joe The Rocket Joe The Rocket

TOOO EASY

Its way 2 easyyyyy wow i didnt even lose a life....make it harder then we will talk

Virtual Newgrounds Virtual Newgrounds

AHAH

i found that halarious and true. nice job man.

Flash Mario Bros Flash Mario Bros

YAY!

that was really great. only thing i didnt like is when you land...you keep sliding.i tried to land on stuff that was only like one block, but i landed on it then slid off the edge and died :-\