AIM

ummm

can you say over-rated?

-Brand New Song- -Brand New Song-

COOL!

THAT WAS REALLY GREAT! THE SONG WAS SO CATCHY AND FUN! 5 FOR YOU.

Bad Guys Go To Hell Bad Guys Go To Hell

Ha ha funny, but one small error...

HALARIOUS AHAHHA!!! But, I found a problem. If satan was the guy who killed sven jr.s father, then he wouldn't have died by food based explosives! he was shot by the guy who is now god! So yeah thats the only thing I found "wrong" but other wise it was halarious

World Creator World Creator

wow...cool.

i dont know why...but i really really liked this. 5 for you! :)

Silent Death Silent Death

verry nice but...

why must people make gay ass controls for their games? like seriously! just stick to the damn arrow keys and control like all the old good games. i hate retarded controls like this. anyway it was a good game though and i give you cred. nice job.

FrostedMuffins responds:

Tell me this, is it possible to move (arrow keys) aim (mouse) and use the attack moves (whatever would be logical for that configuration) or smoke grenades (Space Bar) all at the same time? It's not. Unless if you have a 3rd arm. That's why I needed to have the controls close together, so you could use more controls with less arms. Thanks for liking the game anyways and for the review!

Waterfall Leap Waterfall Leap

nice doood

pretty cool, but at first i thought i was playing as the beaver and had to make the salmon jump off my tail lol nice game.